Saturday 19 February 2011

Right now I am using 1 more computer than you are.




Let me tell you: Working/Marinating on new projects. Technology should, in theory, make progress faster - but it seems to slow me down, personally.


COMMUNITY SHITE: I am working with an emerging non-profit that wants to do awesome things. More later, as it appears. ALSO: Helping organize the Second Year of The Sketchbook Project. Get in touch soon if it interests you. 


WHAT AND HOW/WHERE:



  • December 1, 2010 - March 15, 2011...3.5 month Daily project with Emily Pardoe. Currently in activity and showing in my bedroom only. 

  • Saturday, MARCH 5, Art Haus Show @ Clark Ave in No to the Ho, Mass. Go.

They'll have work in it, I'll have (new) work in it, We'll all have work in it. Come by

No comments:

Post a Comment