Tuesday 6 July 2010

New Work Shown

....at 119 Gallery of Lowell, Mass.

The show;

This group show dealt with themes of dreams and the subconscious.

Sometimes we call ourselves something.
Lace Helmet. And Lace Helmet is Jeff Havens (Drawings) & Lillian Harden (Sculpture) & Myself.

We pooled our work to create;
Our Contribution, a multimedia installation. Entitled WOOLGATHERING.
My particular part took the form of accompanying audio...
I collected audio interviews from various peoples, exploring the imagery and events within their dream-state.
I collaged the audio media into a sound collage. It was my first audio exploration expression.

I hope you enjoy these artifacts

also some photos from the reception:





Thanks to everyone involved and Ms. Penn for the opportunity to exhibit!

No comments:

Post a Comment