Wednesday 2 December 2009

THWO DRAWRINGS IN QUEENS NYC


Today is Official Giving You Short Notice Day:

Throughout the month of December,

"die Zeit of Drawing" (The Time of Drawing)

December 5 - 27, 2009

Opening December 5, 6-9pm

Two drawings of mine are in this group show. Both are featured on my website and if you can guess exactly which ones they are, I'll make you a cup of fair-trade coffee and give you a back massage. The two said drawings in this show have not been exhibited very much, let alone outside Massachusetts, so that is kind of cool

My beloved comrade Jeff Havens also has two new drawings in this same show that are absolutely brilliant gemstones.

Tragically I cannot attend the opening but I hope you can check it out?

Here's the way to it:
By foot, subway and car...
http://climategallery.com/html/directions.html

No comments:

Post a Comment